Kangaroo Coffee Company's "Passion for Flavor" promo

Posted: Monday, October 12, 2009 | | Labels: , ,

From October 12 to 17, 2009, order any of the following drinks at Kangaroo Coffee Company:

  • Kangabrew
  • Americano
  • Kangaccino
  • Kangalatte
  • Steamed Milk
  • Espresso Ice-Blended
  • Coffee Cooler
  • Mocha
  • Espresso Mocha Ice-Blended
  • White Choco Mocha
  • White Choco Mocha Ice-Blended

And you can add up to two of any of these flavors for free:
  • Raspberry
  • Blueberry
  • Amaretto
  • Cinnamon
  • Frosted Mint
  • Caramel

I tried a measure of Frosted Mint in my americano this afternoon. It's something new.

This promo is only until October 17, Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. riajose said...
  2. I bet the Latte would taste really good with Raspberry. Or the Mocha with Frosted Mint. MUST TRY!

  3. Jim said...
  4. I like frosted mint in my americano. Not the toffee though. Blueberry is ok as well.