Kangaroo Coffee Club's Kangabrew

Posted: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 | | Labels:

I haven't had coffee the entire morning so I am a bit sluggish. So instead of the usual americano, I ordered Kangaroo Coffee Club's brewed coffee or Kangabrew as they call it. I am hoping to get more caffeine for the same price since drip coffee has more caffeine per serving than espresso (but it depends on who you ask).

They used Dadiangas beans to make a fresh batch of brewed coffee. The coffee had a woody taste to it that persists even after the coffee had gone cold (I know, I know. I shouldn't leave coffee to grow cold but I was out of sorts. I have an excuse). It's mild which is preferable for those who are not used to the 'strong' taste of espresso-based drinks. There is a sludge at the bottom of my cup which may indicate the beans were ground up too fine and/or the filter used had holes too big.

My first cup of joe has a taste milder than my usual but it was pretty good. No complaints here.

0 comments: